A reciprocal member is a person who is a member of the club with which the Manila Polo Club has established reciprocity arrangement. The reciprocal guest may avail of 15 days per visit, twice in a year and upon presentation of introduction card from his/her home club. The reciprocal guest must submit a letter/card or introduction from the sponsoring reciprocal club, a valid membership card from the reciprocal club and proof of non-residency in Metro Manila. Reciprocal guest must pay in cash. Persons residing in Metro Manila are not eligible for reciprocal privileges based on their membership in any club outside Metro Manila.
Issuance of temporary guest card to reciprocal guests
- The reciprocal guest should present the original copy of introductory letter from his/her club with his/her membership card at the Membership Affairs Office during business hours only. The Membership Affairs Office is open Mondays to Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Sundays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The reciprocal guest should fill out the reciprocal guest form.
- The reciprocal guest should make an initial Php5, 000 (or its dollar equivalent) cash deposit and this will be logged in the scrip passbook. The scrip passbook and temporary card should be both presented to any outlet before he/she can avail of any service or facility.
- Spending limit of reciprocal members may be adjusted at the Membership Affairs Office during business hours. To avoid inconvenience, reciprocal members may opt to deposit more than the required initial amount of cash deposit.
- Manila Polo Club staff should manually log in the scrip passbook the services and charges incurred by the reciprocal guest for easy tracking of deposit balance.
- The reciprocal guest will have to make another deposit when funds in the scrip passbook have been exhausted.
- Upon check out, the temporary card should be surrendered and the remaining balance in the scrip passbook should be refunded.
For inquiries on membership applications, please call the Membership Affairs Office at (632) 8170951-57 locals 261/202/210, or email email@example.com